Material: Zendura Flex material made of BPA-free plastic. Comfortable to wear and not easy to
crack or wear out.
Function: Dr Clear Aligners custom-fit retainers help prevent the teeth from relapsing (shifting
back). They make sure the teeth stay in alignment after the orthodontics treatment.
Directions to use: Wear them 6 – 8 hours daily to ensure the best result.
Cleaning and aftercare:
- Clean your aligners with Dr Clear Aligner’s Cleaning Tablets. Soak them with Dr Clear
Aligners Cleaning Tablets for at least 10 to 15 mins a day. It will remove stains and
maintain the aligner’s transparency and cleanliness. Rinse them thoroughly before putting
them back on
- You may brush them gently with a soft-bristled brush (not your personal toothbrush), you
may choose to use a clear, liquid anti-bacterial soap but water would suffice. Do take
note to be extra careful when using toothpaste as it may cause scratches or even
- When you are not wearing your retainers, store them in a case to keep them from getting
dirty or scratched. Ensure that your retainers are cleaned thoroughly before putting them
in their containers, dirty retainers in an enclosed space creates an ideal breeding ground
- Always air dry your retainers or put them in a container with sufficient airflow after you
have cleansed them as a moist environment allows for growth of mold and bacteria.
Never leave your retainers out in direct sunlight or close to a heat source as the heat may
cause the plastic to melt or warp. Store them properly in their designated cases. This
would also prevent your retainers from being damaged by pets if you have any
- Clean your retainers each time before you store them, bacteria may have accumulated in
the case without you knowing. By practicing good hygiene, you can maintain or even
extend your retainer’s life, saving you money in the long run. It would also be beneficial
to your oral hygiene and help you keep that beautiful smile you’ve worked hard to